Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This A.A. degree is designed for students who wish to transfer to a four-year college to study speech communication, communication arts, performance studies or rhetoric. This program offers a broad-based curriculum of core liberal arts requirements with special emphasis on theoretical and applied coursework in oral communication.
Communication is the study of how people use messages to generate meanings within and across various contexts, cultures, channels and media. The A.A. degree in Communication Studies provides students with education in the theory, history, ethics and practice of communication and prepares them for transfer to baccalaureate programs that ultimately lead to careers and leadership in a wide variety of professions depending upon the students specific interests.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now