Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program prepares students for challenging and rewarding careers in one of the following fields: Network Design and Administration or Computer Information Systems. Depending on the program track, Information Technology majors are taught various aspects of the management of information technology such as performance measurement, program development, disaster recovery, security, business analysis, top-down design of systems, and writing of technical documents. The concept of teamwork may be reinforced through the assignment of group projects in various courses. Overall, the curriculum is designed to teach technology as well as to develop technological decision-making skills required by a successful information technology professional.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now