Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program prepares students for challenging and rewarding careers in one of the following fields: Network Design and Administration or Computer Information Systems.
Depending on the program track, Information Technology majors are taught various aspects of the management of information technology such as performance measurement, program development, disaster recovery, security, business analysis, top-down design of systems, and writing of technical documents.
The concept of teamwork may be reinforced through the assignment of group projects in various courses. Overall, the curriculum is designed to teach technology as well as to develop technological decision-making skills required by a successful information technology professional.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW