Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This interdisciplinary program is designed for students interested in learning about the various aspects of sex and gender, gender roles, and gender identity; the achievements of women in the past and present; the history of the Womenâ€™s Movement; and the representations of women and men as conveyed in language, the arts, philosophy, religion, and science. The program responds to the needs of women in the twenty-first century and places special emphasis on the ideas that encompass our societyâ€™s rapidly changing expectations for women and men, nationally and globally. Drawing on a rich body of critical scholarship and cultural texts from diverse academic areas as well as studentsâ€™ personal experiences, the program addresses issues and questions often overlooked in other disciplines.
In addition to providing a general education, the program offers a set of analytical tools which will serve as a valuable stepping stone for a variety of four-year degrees (including a degree in Womenâ€™s Studies) and which will assist students in embarking on a wide range of careers, such as, law, law enforcement, social work, psychology, medical fields, education, communications, journalism, or business.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now