Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Psychology program is designed to empower and affirm students through broad based training in the foundations of psychology. The program emphasizes the need to understand human behavior through critical thinking and scientific endeavors as well as the importance of practice that is informed by science. Students will gain knowledge of current theory and data in the science of psychology, including research and analytical skills to critically evaluate and conduct ethical psychological research. They will develop written and oral presentation skills sufficient to effectively communicate psychological information, enabling them to better serve the college and the community as informed and concerned citizens. Following successful completion of the program, students will be prepared for transfer to a Baccalaureate program in psychology or enhanced entry options into occupations which utilize knowledge of human behavior.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now