Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Agricultural Business AAS curriculum seeks to provide skills in agriculture and business, marketing, finance, operations and management. The program will help students prepare to create and maintain viable and productive businesses in the agriculture industry with skills in assessment, risk taking, strategic planning, forecasting and land management. A goal of the program is to support effective employment in local farms, food processing facilities, and value-added home/farm businesses by providing trained and educated individuals to develop the agriculture industry in Warren, Washington and Saratoga Counties regions.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW