Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Substance Abuse Services program delves further into the understanding of psychology, sociology and substance abuse against the backdrop of the criminal justice system. Students gain knowledge of the real-life situations and scenarios they’ll encounter and how to effectively communicate and solve complex problems related to substance abuse. Advanced classes then provide understanding of chemical dependency, crime and delinquency and abnormal psychology.
A degree in Police Science combines an understanding of the major components of the U.S. criminal justice system with functional knowledge of law enforcement techniques on the local, state, federal and national level. Students will begin by taking fundamental classes in history, sociology, government and law and advance towards a thorough understanding of criminology as a whole.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW