Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Hospitality Management curriculum has been developed to provide all students with a solid foundation in the nation's number one industry - the service industry. This program emphasizes the intangibility of the hospitality business and the methods used to control and manage it. The opportunities in this field have never been more exciting! In addition to specialized courses such as Principles of Hospitality & Tourism, Principles of Hotel/Resort Management, and Convention, Meeting, and Exposition Management, students are expected to learn the fundamentals of such fields as accounting, business law, economics and marketing.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW