Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Cybersecurity program prepares students who upon graduating wish to enter the workforce in an information security and assurance capacity with potential transfer opportunities to traditional and online bachelor's programs. Students will learn theoretical and hands on knowledge identifying IT vulnerabilities & threats, develop security plans, and apply counter defense methods to harden systems and mitigate threats against the network, data and services. Courses in criminal law and evidence handling are incorporated. A student with a criminal record may negatively impact consideration for employment opportunities in security as background checks may be performed. The online curriculum is leveraged from the Cisco Networking Academy (on-campus) to assist the student in preparing to achieve the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security; and harnessing content from CompTIA Security+ and EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW