- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Bachelor of Science
- Contact Us
Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This major is offered in the online format for transfer applicants only. On-campus format is available to both first year and transfers.
In the Health & Society program, you will learn about the foundations of community health, and you will take courses on health topics of interest to you. Topical courses include courses on nutrition, human sexuality and mental health, among others. The online nature of the program provides flexibility for students who are working, or who want to pursue additional academic areas of interest, such as a second major or a minor. The Health & Society major is a great way to broaden your understanding of the many factors that shape the health of communities and explore evidence-based strategies to reduce health disparities to promote health equity in communities.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW