Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The fully online Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration program prepares students to enter the healthcare field as entry-level healthcare managers. Upon completion, students are prepared to seek employment in a variety of practice settings including, but not limited to, hospitals, outpatient practices (i.e. physician offices), nursing homes, public health institutions, health insurance companies, and consulting firms. The healthcare administration faculty create rich and engaging educational experiences that help students develop the attitudes, knowledge, and skills needed to prepare them for employment in the multi-faceted and growing health care field.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW