Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
100% Online format allows working teachers or other professionals access to a high quality literacy education program at Brockport.
Leads to certification in the following areas: Literacy birth–grade 6 and Literacy grades 5-12
Designed for individuals who hold (or will soon hold) a valid Initial, Professional or Permanent New York State classroom teaching certificate.
Leads to both additional certifications and professional certifications.
Our internships engage you in hands-on experiences with diverse students. You will also work closely with experienced faculty and teachers in the field
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW