Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This unique Associate of Applied Science program is offered in an online delivery format, combined with on-site clinical experiences. The program meets the needs of individuals who are not able through necessity of employment or other personal circumstances to attend a traditional, classroom-based academic program. The Veterinary Technology Online program parallels other AVMA accredited degree programs and its curriculum includes the subject content and the didactic and psychomotor essential tasks enumerated by the AVMA Committee of Veterinary Technician Educational Activities (CVTEA).
The A.A.S. reflects a terminal degree program which will provide the necessary credentials for taking the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE) and satisfy New York State Education requirements for professional licensure as a Veterinary Technician
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW