Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
SUNY Plattsburgh's Data Analytics MS is offered by its AACSB accredited School of Business and Economics. The Data Analytics MS is a 30 credit program, which can be completed full-time in 11 months (part-time options are also available). The program is available in both 100% online and 100% on-campus modalities. The program is STEM OPT eligible. Enter the world of analytics, where data is used to guide important decisions for business development, efficiencies, and revenue growth. Learn about data integration, visualization, mining, predictive modeling, optimization, and simulation techniques highly sought-after in today's business environment using advanced analytics tools such as Tableau, Python, and R.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW