Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The M.S. in Advanced Technology is a course-based, advanced degree program designed for professionals who want to expand their knowledge, learn new skills, and advance their careers in the semiconductor and other advanced manufacturing industries. Focusing on the enabling technologies for semiconductor processing and nanomanufacturing, this pioneering program uses an applied learning approach that is centered on cutting edge patterning, fabrication, metrology, and device characterization methods for current and next-generation high volume manufacturing of nanoelectronics. Students in the program get unparalleled education from our world-class faculty and benefit from taking classes at SUNY Poly’s Albany Nanotech Complex, where the program leverages the on-site process flow development activities and resources.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW