- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Bachelor of Science
- Contact Us
Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The College of Business Management is accredited by AACSB International and committed to continuous quality improvement for all our programs. The bachelor's degree programs in business are supported by a broad general education program.
Students are prepared to become leaders in the business world and hold key management positions in business and industry. Each student is counseled and evaluated in the admissions process as to the most appropriate degree program based upon career objectives, plans for future education, and previously earned college credits if applicable.
US News and World Report ranks SUNY Poly's online bachelor's Top Online Bachelor's Programs in the nation.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW