- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Master of Science
- Contact Us
Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Master of Science program in Data Science and Analytics (MS DSA) prepares students to be productive contributors in many professions dealing with complex data, in particular those that relate to the ethical collection, exploration and preparation of multi-modal data, the design of analytics models to extract knowledge from data, and the effective communication of data analysis results to decision-making constituencies.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW