Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
SUNY Polytechnic Instituteâ€™s Network and Computer Security: Cybersecurity (NCS) program provides graduates with a thorough understanding of the technologies used to provide and secure modern network and computing infrastructures. Core courses provide a firm background in information security principles, data communications networks, and computer system security, while the wide range of electives enables a customized program to be developed.
Typical job titles in information security:
â€¢Information Assurance/Security Specialist
â€¢Software Security Analyst
â€¢Network Security Engineer
â€¢Information Security and Risk Specialist
â€¢Principle Security Analyst
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now