Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The BS in nursing program is designed for the adult learner who have earned an RN license from a state-approved associate or diploma program.
The curriculum builds on the foundational courses at the associate level with emphasis in nursing theory for professional nursing practice, comprehensive health assessment, evidence-based practice and research, transformational leadership and care management, and public health nursing science.
This program provides the learner with the knowledge and tools to apply their learning to nursing situations and real-life experiences to meet the health care needs within our local and global communities.
US News and World Report ranks SUNY Poly's online bachelor's Top Online Bachelor's Programs in the nation.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW