Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Post-Masters Advanced Certificate in Nursing Education program prepares graduates to assume the faculty role in nursing across academic and clinical settings.
This 18-credit distance education program of study is flexible for adult learners and will give our future students a competitive edge in their preparation as emerging nurse faculty in the academic (traditional/distance) and clinical settings.
Additionally, master prepared nurses who seek a faculty role will be highly prepared not only in their content expertise as clinicians or nurse leaders but also in areas of curriculum development, program assessment and evaluation, instructional design, and grant writing skills.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW