- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Contact Us
Earn your doctorate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The SUNY Poly Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) is post-baccalaureate nursing program degree with a specialization in Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP). It is built upon the generalist foundation of baccalaureate nursing education or the generalist master's degree in nursing. The DNP program prepares nurses at the highest level for specialized practice as advanced practice nurses.
- What's a doctorate degree?
- A doctorate degree usually takes four or more years to complete, unless you already have a master's degree. Doctorate degrees are very specific to a particular area of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW