Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is the most widely awarded and recognized graduate degree in the field of business. The MBA in Technology Management is a degree program that offers a broad and integrative perspective across business functions, and a chance to specialize in a field of the individual's choice. It also responds to the current needs of the local business community by combining a rigorous study of management topics with a unique focus on technology and innovation management. The program stresses the use of modern techniques to analyze and develop business solutions and prepare students for upper-level management jobs. The focus of the coursework is on the use of quantitative and qualitative analyses in conjunction with financial, accounting, and economic principles to solve current and future business challenges. The MBA curriculum is designed to prepare generalists for corporate management. Our well-qualified graduate faculty and the modern technological infrastructure at SUNY Poly provide an ideal learning environment to integrate technology into the rigorous management curriculum. The MBA program accommodates both full-time and part-time students. Full-time students can complete the program in two years. Part-time completion will vary based on total number of credits taken each term. MBA degree holders can seek careers in a wide variety of areas such as corporate administrators, business entrepreneurs, industry consultants, and government administrative employees. The broad learning scope and advanced professional training in the MBA curriculum make it possible for graduates from this degree program to hold positions in a variety of roles in nearly every industry.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now