Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Inclusive and Special Education (Non-Cert) program is designed to provide a sequenced program of study that provides the knowledge and competencies to effectively address the needs of individuals with mild to moderate disabilities in primarily inclusive settings. This fully online program is open to anyone interested in obtaining skills that are applicable in a traditional classroom setting, as well as a variety of non-classroom contexts.
The program will provide participants with more knowledge and clinical experience with which to create an inclusive classroom that incorporates the essential principles of Universal Design for Learning. Coursework in the program will provide participants with a deeper understanding of the range and characteristics of learning disabilities and tools with which to differentiate learning in and out of the classroom.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW