Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Political Science Major provides students with facts, theories and skills they will need to succeed personally, professionally and as community members and citizens of the world. Politics courses, for example, teach abilities highly desired by today's employers: writing well, working independently, engaging in teamwork, providing leadership and digging for facts. Our graduating students are, moreover, well prepared to excel in graduate school or the legal profession because of their ability to engage in rigorous analysis and thoughtful verbal and written communication. The study of politics also prepares students for specific careers: in government, foreign service, public policy, social action and teaching. Finally, Politics Majors enjoy the challenge of studying different answers to the question of how individuals and groups might live together under conditions of greater equality, peace and justice.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW