Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Students interested in pursuing a career in the business field have two degree options. If you plan to go to work after earning an associate degree, enroll in the Business Administration A.A.S. degree from Tompkins Cortland Community College. If you wish to earn a bachelor's degree in business, economics, labor relations, management, marketing, or related business fields, enroll in the business administration A.S. degree. In addition, a certificate in Business Management is offered for those intending to pursue or advance their employment opportunities in a business related occupation.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW