Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Students interested in pursuing a career in the business field have two degree options. If you plan to go to work after earning an associate degree, enroll in the business administration A.A.S. degree. If you wish to earn a bachelor's degree in business, economics, labor relations, management, marketing, or related business fields, enroll in the business administration A.S. degree. In addition, a certificate in Business Management is offered for those intending to pursue or advance their employment opportunities in a business related occupation.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now