Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
A paralegal performs specifically delegated legal work for which a lawyer is required. This exciting and challenging occupation is among the fastest growing, and the U.S. Department of Labor tells us the trend will continue. Our paralegal program, which is offered exclusively online, provides the course work and experience to prepare you for employment as a paralegal or legal assistant. You will get a basic orientation and academic exposure to a variety of subjects, including legal research and drafting, civil litigation, real estate law, wills and estate planning, family law, and legal ethics. You will complete an internship in a law office. There are also elective courses in criminal law, evidence, bankruptcy, and constitutional law. A two semester, 32 credit Paralegal Studies certificate program has been developed for students with baccalaureate degrees who would like to pursue a paralegal credential to enhance their employment and professional opportunities.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now