Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Students who complete this program earn an Associate in Applied Science degree. The Criminal Justice A.A.S. degree program is designed to prepare graduates to enter immediately into a variety of criminal justice professions such as local and State law enforcement, corrections, and private sector investigative and public safety occupations. The program is also designed to benefit current criminal justice practitioners seeking to enhance their knowledge, skills, and abilities to better perform their respective public or private service responsibilities and increase promotion opportunities.The A.A.S. degree program is comprised of an increased blend of jobâ€specific criminal justice course offerings with a reduced concentration of general and liberal arts courses of study. This program offers an optional concentration in forensic investigations through elective course selection. Students who successfully complete the A.A.S. degree in criminal justice may also continue pursuing a baccalaureate degree; however, transfer polices vary, and students should be aware that additional coursework in the general and liberal arts education areas are likely to be required at a fourâ€year college.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now