Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The graduate-level Certificate in Global Health Studies is ideal for those who are interested in expanding their understanding of global health issues. Global health involves the most fundamental values of society: social justice and health equity; collaboration and partnerships; capacity building; and ethical reasoning. Students will acquire competencies that can be applied in both international and domestic settings, including project management, strategic analysis, and social, cultural, and political awareness. The part-time, fully-online program requires the completion of five graduate courses.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now