Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The graduate-level Certificate in Global Health Studies from the University at Albany is ideal for those who are interested in expanding their understanding of global health issues.
Global health involves the most fundamental values of society: social justice and health equity; collaboration and partnerships; capacity building; and ethical reasoning. Students will acquire competencies that can be applied in both international and domestic settings, including project management, strategic analysis, and social, cultural, and political awareness. The part-time, fully online program requires the completion of five graduate courses.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW