Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Advanced Certificate in International Education Management provides early career professionals as well as mid-career administrators a concise, in-depth, coherent understanding of cutting edge issues and recent developments in international education management as embedded within the administration and financing of higher education institutions. Those completing this certificate are able to apply the knowledge and skills acquired in their jobs, either to comprehend aspects of the field as a whole or to update knowledge and experience in particular areas. Coursework in the certificate program draws from regular and specialized course offerings in the Department of Policy & Leadership. All courses are applicable and recognized toward the departments masters and doctoral degrees. While the certificate program will be offered fully online, students can earn the certificate by completing on-ground sections of the courses, if also offered.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now