Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This distinctive program prepares you to effectively develop, oversee, and overhaul international education programs and initiatives that provide domestic and foreign students and scholars with meaningful global experiences. Focus is on high-impact international education management leadership for community colleges, universities, and other educational service organizations.
Courses for this master's cover comparative education systems and educational politics in addition to the program development, marketing and recruitment, student and scholar services, budgeting and finance, and risk assessment.
US News and World Report ranks the online graduate education programs at the University at Albany 2023 Best Online Graduate Education Programs in the nation
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW