Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The COLT Graduate Certificate Program has been developed to meet the needs of students who pursue degrees in education and related fields and who teach or plan to work in public and private schools, administer online programs, support online faculty, develop online curriculum, or deliver online training in a wide variety of settings. The program is designed for students who wish to gain critical conceptual knowledge as well as advanced practical skills in how to develp curriculum, instruction and assessment in fully online and blended learning environments. All online courses in the COLT program are instructor led and cohort based. Students in these "anytime, anyplace" (asynchronous) online courses log in on a regular basis and interact with the instructor, classmates, and course materials throughout the duration of the class. Instructors are regularly available to answer questions, facilitate online discussion, and provide feedback. All courses counting toward the certificate must be completed with a grade of B- or better and with an over-all average of B.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now