Earn your doctorate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Our Doctor of Education (EdD) program in educational administration is ideal if you are a PreK–12 school leader/administrator at the building and/or district level and you are interested in either advancing your academic career or seeking stimulating professional development. Our program is designed to prepare future building and district level leaders, frequently operating at the highest levels of administration. The EdD program is different from the PhD program in that the EdD has a greater emphasis on application to identifying and addressing problems of practice as a leader/administrator.
- What's a doctorate degree?
- A doctorate degree usually takes four or more years to complete, unless you already have a master's degree. Doctorate degrees are very specific to a particular area of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW