- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Master of Education
- Contact Us
Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This dynamic English Education Program focuses on teaching, research, and learning. It integrates literature, composition, media, and digital literacies in secondary schools and higher education. The program graduates are leaders in the field.
The coursework is tailored to encompass an integrated approach to theory, research, curriculum, and pedagogy. Typical graduate projects include research in local schools; presentations of papers at local, state, and national conferences; and publications in professional journals.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW