- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Master of Education
- Contact Us
Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
If you have a substantial English content background, wish to be a leader in English education, aim to teach English nationally or internationally, and are not seeking New York State teaching certification, our English education studies program will provide you the tools necessary to achieve your professional goals.
Our program focuses on teaching, research and learning. It integrates literature, composition, media and digital literacies in secondary schools and post-secondary institutions.
The English Education Studies program is a part time, fully online program. It is comprised of 33 credit hours and can be completed in two years. Our program focuses on teaching, research and learning. It integrates literature, composition, media and digital literacies in secondary schools and higher education. Classes are small and students get individualized attention.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW