Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This Master of Engineering (ME) degree program in Engineering Management provides graduate study for any engineer who desires to enhance their technical competence to more effectively take leadership roles within an organization. Graduates of the program are able to apply best practices and engineering approaches to make strategic decisions and shape policies about personnel, finance and operations.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW