Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
If you have substantial math content background, wish to be a leader in math education, aim to teach math nationally or internationally, and are not seeking New York State teaching certification, our math education studies program will provide you the tools necessary to achieve your professional goals. Our math education studies program is a part time program, available fully online. It is comprised of 33 credit hours and can be completed in two years. Our master's program in mathematics education focuses on teaching students how to learn mathematics. Our program emphasizes the use of technology in mathematics teaching and learning, and the assessment of students' understanding and performance.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now