Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Advanced Certificate in Public Health (5 courses = 16-17 credits) provides students with knowledge in the foundational disciplines of public health.
This knowledge will serve to either enhance students professional knowledge or to pursue a graduate degree in the field of public health. The 5 required courses serve as foundation courses for UBs Master of Public Health (MPH) degree and all credits earned are also applicable to UBs MPH degree program.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW