Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The master's degree in Rehabilitation Counseling is designed with the working professional and career changer in mind. The challenging curriculum is offered on a part-time basis; students will take two courses per semester and earn their degree in less than three years.
A clinical coordinator will work with you to complete your practical, field work, and internships within your own community.
This program is fully accredited by the Council on Rehabilitation Education (CORE). Our rehabilitation counseling graduates hold leadership positions around the country. They work with people disabled by physical, mental, emotional, or social conditions to alleviate their psychological, social, vocational, and educational problems.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW