Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Science and the Public Ed.M. degree is offered solely as a part-time online program leading to the Ed.M. degree and is designed to: prepare professionals to better engage in public activities and debates related to science, promote science literacy and understanding in the public at large, and promote scholarship in science and humanism, science and public policy, and science in the political, religious and secular environments. All professionals with an interest in promoting the public understanding of science and a desire to become leaders in science and the public interface may apply. An adequate science background is necessary.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now