Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This online degree program is a flexible, upper division program for registered nurses with associates degrees or diplomas in nursing. The courses build on the foundation of AAS education to achieve the Essentials of Baccalaureate Education (AACN, 2008).
Our program focuses on theory and application, provides exposure to many areas of nursing, and serves as a foundation for graduate study. It prepares you to deliver comprehensive care to patients of all ages in a variety of settings as a direct care provider and as a nursing leader.
Most full-time students complete degree requirements in two years. Part-time students taking two or three courses per semester will complete the degree in four or five years. Degree requirements must be completed within 5 years of matriculation.
Our curriculum will prepare you to be a leader in a technological, information driven, complex healthcare system.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW