Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Farm and Food Entrepreneurship Certificate program at SUNY Cobleskill prepares students for a variety of work experiences in the agricultural sector and beyond, with focus on technical and interpersonal skills required for entrepreneurship and management. Financial management, accounting, marketing, business planning and value-added production figure prominently in the curriculum.
The certificate program is comprised entirely of online courses offered by faculty in the Agricultural Business Management, Business Administration and Animal/Plant Science program areas. The Farm and Food Entrepreneurship Certificate Program’s online format and flexible design will naturally appeal to individuals from across NY State and beyond.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW