- Designated As
- Plus Program
- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Bachelor of Science
- Contact Us
Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Overview of Empire State College Management BS - Online
Every business and organization needs good managers. The BS in Management from Empire State College gives you the chance to pursue career possibilities in a wide range of industries. The business degree also prepares you for graduate work and an MBA. Employers seek the skills and competencies offered in a business degree curriculum. Business students learn everything from ethics and communication to economics and information management.
This program provides a solid foundation with classes in management, business, and the liberal arts. The business degree allows students to focus on management practice and theories, making it ideal for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and other future business leaders.
Courses in the Program
- Principles of Management
- Self-Management and Self-Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
Why students choose the BS in Management at Empire State College
- Empire State College has been a leader in adult education for 50 years.
- Empire State College offers adult and returning students unique opportunities to transfer in more credits, use prior learning assessments, and build individualized degree pathways based on a student's past and hopes for a new future.
- Students with an associate degree can transfer in as a junior.
- The program will follow the college's policy for granting prior learning credits (PLA) credits to be among the 93 maximum transferable credits.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW