- 124 credits | $295 per credit hour
- Ideal for managers, business owners, and entrepreneurs
- Management, accounting, marketing, HR management, organizational behavior
Overview of Empire State College Management BS - Online
Every business and organization needs good managers. The BS in Management from Empire State College gives you the chance to pursue career possibilities in a wide range of industries. The business degree also prepares you for graduate work and an MBA. Employers seek the skills and competencies offered in a business degree curriculum. Business students learn everything from ethics and communication to economics and information management.
This program provides a solid foundation with classes in management, business, and the liberal arts. The business degree allows students to focus on management practice and theories, making it ideal for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and other future business leaders.
Courses in the Program
- Principles of Management
- Self-Management and Self-Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
Why students choose the BS in Management at Empire State College
- Empire State College has been a leader in adult education for 50 years.
- Empire State College offers adult and returning students unique opportunities to transfer in more credits, use prior learning assessments, and build individualized degree pathways based on a student's past and hopes for a new future.
- Students with an associate degree can transfer in as a junior.
- The program will follow the college's policy for granting prior learning credits (PLA) credits to be among the 93 maximum transferable credits.
SUNY College Rankings
50 Things You May Not Know About SUNY