Earn your Bachelor of Science online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
After completing a bachelor's degree in business, students often take the next step to an online SUNY MBA.
Why students choose the BS in Management at Empire State College
- Students with an associate degree can transfer in as a junior.
- The program will follow the college's policy for granting prior learning credits (PLA) credits to be among the 93 maximum transferable credits.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
Courses you will take online
- Principles of Management
- Self-Management and Self-Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- SUNY Online Success Coach
- Success Coaches are available for onboarding, networking, and success webinars with coaches and peers. One-on-one application support is available (no application fee).
- Personal assistance
- Tutoring support is available as well as additional support from our 7-day-a-week helpdesk.
- Program elements
- This program has been identified as a high-needs area and has received regional accreditation. Articulation agreements are in place for easy transfer.
- Additional elements for specific programs
- -Experiential learning opportunities
- SUNY Online Signature Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Signature Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now