Earn your Bachelor of Science online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
If you want to complete your bachelor's degree in business or transfer to a business completion program, SUNY Oswego's online Business Administration B.S. is designed for transfer students who have earned an associate degree in business administration. The Business Administration BS is offered by SUNY Oswego's AACSB-accredited School of Business. The flexibility of the online business program allows a student to advance their degree and live their life.
The business program combines core courses in management, accounting, marketing, law, and finance. Students have the opportunity to specialize in high-demand areas such as international management, manufacturing management, organizational leadership, or financial services.
Why students choose to study business at SUNY Oswego
- Only 5% of business schools worldwide are accredited by the AACSB, the gold standard of business school accreditation.
- U.S. News & World Report named SUNY Oswego top 10 public "Regional Universities in the North."
- Classes are taught by SUNY Oswego's award-winning faculty.
- Prepares students for a SUNY MBA - Oswego's MBA in Business Administration.
- Networking opportunities with peers, faculty, and career services.
- 95% of graduates are employed or enter graduate school within six months of graduation.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
Courses you will take online
- Legal and Regulatory Environment of Business
- Corporate Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
- Management Policy and Simulation
- Cultural Environment of International Business Credit
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- SUNY Online Success Coach
- Success Coaches are available for onboarding, networking, and success webinars with coaches and peers. One-on-one application support is available (no application fee).
- Personal assistance
- Tutoring support is available as well as additional support from our 7-day-a-week helpdesk.
- Program elements
- This program has been identified as a high-needs area and has received regional accreditation. Articulation agreements are in place for easy transfer.
- Additional elements for specific programs
- -Experiential learning opportunities
- SUNY Online Signature Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Signature Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now