Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This online transfer completion program in Business Administration (B.S.) is for individuals who have earned an associates degree and seek to complete their bachelors degree. SUNY Oswegos business degree programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).This program provides the opportunity for working adults to continue their education via a high quality, affordable bachelors degree in business administration, taught by faculty who are academic and professional experts.
Candidates who have attained or are completing a Business A.S. in SUNYs community colleges, and who have completed their SUNY General Education (Gen Ed) requirements, are ideally positioned for this program. Interested applicants who have not yet completed their A.S. are strongly encouraged to discuss options with SUNY Oswegos advising team. Appointments for inquiries can be made by calling (315) 312-2270.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expecrted to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- SUNY Online Success Coach
- Success Coaches are available for onboarding, networking, and success webinars with coaches and peers. One-on-one application support is available (no application fee).
- Personal assistance
- Tutoring support is available as well as additional support from our 7-day-a-week helpdesk.
- Program elements
- This program has been identified as a high-need areas and has received regional accreditation. Articulation agreements are in place for easy transfer.
- Additional elements for specific programs
- -Experiential learning opportunities
- SUNY Online Signature Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Signature Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now