Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Overview of SUNY Oswego Business BS - Online
If you want to complete your bachelor's degree in business or transfer to a business completion program, SUNY Oswego's online Business Administration B.S. is designed for transfer students who have earned an associate degree in business administration. The Business Administration BS is offered by SUNY Oswego's AACSB-accredited School of Business. The flexibility of the online business program allows a student to advance their degree and live their life.
The business program combines core courses in management, accounting, marketing, law, and finance. Students can specialize in high-demand areas such as international management, manufacturing management, organizational leadership, or financial services.
SUNY Oswego's online bachelor's programs are named 2023 Best Online Programs by US News and World Report.
- Legal and Regulatory Environment of Business
- Corporate Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
- Management Policy and Simulation
- Cultural Environment of International Business Credit
Why students choose to study business at SUNY Oswego
- Only 5% of business schools worldwide are accredited by the AACSB, the gold standard of business school accreditation.
- U.S. News & World Report named SUNY Oswego top "Regional Universities in the North."
- Classes are taught by SUNY Oswego's award-winning faculty.
- Prepares students for a SUNY MBA - Oswego's MBA in Business Administration.
- Networking opportunities with peers, faculty, and career services.
- 95% of graduates are employed or enter graduate school within six months of graduation.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW