Earn your Bachelor of Technology online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bachelor of Technology in Healthcare Management (B. Tech) from Alfred State College is a technologically focused degree for current and new healthcare workers. Individuals in the health care management degree are working in hospitals in technical roles such as laboratory, radiology, records, occupational therapy, surgical technology, paramedic, ultrasound, or a variety of administrative roles, and are seeking advancement into management or administrative positions. A student with an associate degree or 60 credits in health sciences, or a business-related area will be prepared to complete a bachelor's degree.
The online healthcare management program emphasizes the development of managerial skills through a set of core courses and a wide array of electives to address areas such as healthcare finance, the culture of healthcare, human resources, communications, healthcare law, ethics, policies, information systems, marketing, and quality control.
This Bachelor of Technology in Healthcare Management prepares students for the opportunity for students to continue their education toward an MBA or MHA to roles as a CNO, CEO, or COO.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
Courses you will take online
- Business Ethics
- Strategic & Creative Prob Solving
- Project Mgmt for Business Professionals
- Principles of Leadership
- Strategic Marketing
- Legal Environment of Business
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- SUNY Online Success Coach
- Success Coaches are available for onboarding, networking, and success webinars with coaches and peers. One-on-one application support is available (no application fee).
- Personal assistance
- Tutoring support is available as well as additional support from our 7-day-a-week helpdesk.
- Program elements
- This program has been identified as a high-needs area and has received regional accreditation. Articulation agreements are in place for easy transfer.
- Additional elements for specific programs
- -Experiential learning opportunities
- SUNY Online Signature Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Signature Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now